The Thermarest Oberon 0 degree sleeping bag is a 800-fill down-insulated sleeping bag that is light and extremely warm. This is our personal go-to bag for hunts where truly cold conditions may be encountered. Two features we really enjoy are the sleeping pad straps and the zippered side vents. No more waking up in the middle of the night on the ground next to your pad! The side vents allow you to start getting things ready in the morning without climbing halfway out of your warm bag. They also help circulate air if you ever get too warm. Draft tubes prevent cold spots when the side vents are zipped shut.
Best Use: VERY cold weather trips when light weight is still required.
Polar expeditions and high-altitude adventures demand uncompromised warmth. The Polar Ranger was designed with polar explorer Eric Larsen to ensure that every component of the bag was maximized for warmth even in Arctic settings. We engineered the bag with 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ and features like a synthetic snorkel hood to help you enjoy arctic expeditions. Explorers like Eric Larsen understand the severity of the arctic cold and they count on the uncompromising performance of the Polar Ranger. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- Overlapping Side Vents: Side vents open to allow arm use and customizable temperature control. Overlapping draft tubes prevent cold spots when zippers are closed.
- Snorkel Hood: Controls frost created by breath and eliminates warmth-sapping cross drafts. Synthetic-filled snorkel resists moisture.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket, Overstuffed draft tubes, Quilt and Blanket Loops.
Thermarest Polar Ranger -20
Weight: 3lb 4oz (regular length)
Pack Volume: 11in x 20in
If you are unhappy with your Gear Shack experience for any reason, please reach out to us. We want the opportunity to make things right - which may include issuing a complete refund.
We understand that plans can change. If you cancel two weeks or more before the start of your rental period, we will provide a full refund. Any cancellations made within two weeks are not eligible for a refund.