The Thermarest Oberon 0 degree sleeping bag is a 800-fill down-insulated sleeping bag that is very light and very warm. This is our personal go-to bag for late fall backpack hunts. A notable feature we really enjoy are the straps that secure your bag to your sleeping pad. No more waking up in the middle of the night on the ground next to your pad!
Best Use: Cold weather trips when light weight is still required.
For those that take their adventures into the heart of winter or into colder climates, the Oberon provides the crucial protection you need. We engineered the Oberon to protect athletes from extreme conditions during extreme pursuits, meticulously designing every gram to add warmth and security for the user. Certified by the Responsible Down Standard, the bag's 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ repels moisture and stays warm in damp conditions. Get better rest while keeping the cold at bay with the Oberon. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. Using 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom gives the Oberon the optimum balance of warmth-to-weight.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Thermarest Oberon 0
Weight: 2lb 8oz (regular length)
Pack Volume: 10in x 17in
If you are unhappy with your Gear Shack experience for any reason, please reach out to us. We want the opportunity to make things right - which may include issuing a complete refund.
We understand that plans can change. If you cancel two weeks or more before the start of your rental period, we will provide a full refund. Any cancellations made within two weeks are not eligible for a refund.