The Goal Zero Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel gives you the ability to keep your your electronics (tablets, phones, GPS units, headlamps, etc) charged while away from power.
Best Use: Camping, backpacking situations if weight is not a big concern or situations where large amounts of power are needed (the Goal Zero Nomad 5 Solar Kit offered for rent through Gear Shack may be a better choice for backpackers who are concerned about weight)
From Goal Zero:
A 28-Watt panel re-engineered to be lighter and smarter, the Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel has the innovative technology to charge USB devices directly from the sun. Detachable kickstand for modularity and power-flow indicator ensure the best solar charging experience. Larger footprint allows for quicker charging for the Yeti and Sherpa power packs.
- Switch 10 Core 4 Hours
- Flip 10 Recharger 2.5 Hours
- Guide 10 Plus Recharger 4-6 Hours
- Flip 20 Recharger 5 Hours
- Venture 30 / Flip 30 Recharger 5 Hours
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 4-8 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 30-60 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Solar Port (8.0mm): 14-22V, up to 2A (28W max)
- Weight with kickstand: 3.0 lbs (1360 g)
- Weight without kickstand: 2.5 lbs (1134 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 12.1 x 31.6 x 0.1 in (31 x 80 x 0.2 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 12.1 x 7.9 x 1.7 in (31 x 20 x 4.3 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
Goal Zero Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel
Weight with kickstand: 3lbs 0oz
Weight without kickstand: 2lbs 8oz
Dimensions (folded): 12in x 7.9in x 1.7in
If you are unhappy with your Gear Shack experience for any reason, please reach out to us. We want the opportunity to make things right - which may include issuing a complete refund.
We understand that plans can change. If you cancel two weeks or more before the start of your rental period, we will provide a full refund. Any cancellations made within two weeks are not eligible for a refund.